Mammoth Supremacy 55, the best YouTuber ever, considers Disney as the worst movie company ever. He has good arguments on why. The Walt Disney Company has been proven as part of the Freemasons, according to Mammoth Supremacy 55 and some Conservative channels and sources.
Disney shows that they share the Liberal idea of "Diversity", the ideology of excluding Christianity and including all other religions.
Disney shames Christianity and Judaism, making it look bad, making the antagonists be Christian or Jewish.
Disney involves "Magic" - Satanism, Freemasonry, Dark Arts. *ahem* *ahem*
Here, Mammoth Supremacy 55 set up a playlist of explanations of Disney being evil, including videos of his own and other people's videos:
The only time Disney ever made good movies were:
- Treasure Planet - Despite having round planets and space, there is nothing wrong with this movie.
- Emperor's New Groove - Does contain Transspecieism, but is a good comedy.
- Brother Bear - Has Native American spirits and magic but is still good.
- Tarzan - Makes reference to Evoloution, but still a good movie.
- Winnie the Pooh - Disney mistreated the novel and made mere fanfiction, but their original movie from 1978 was decent and pure, like Treasure Planet. No evil wrongs in the film. However, I would love to see a movie adaptation, that unlike the original movie, has all of the stories from the first novel, in order, and does not include stories from other books or made up stories. That is what I want to see out of a movie of Winnie the Pooh: A pure movie adaptation of the novel.